Choyoun Studio Premium Wedding Photography
Core Travel has made an EXCLUSIVE partnership with ‘Choyoun Studio‘. We guarantee the highest quality photography and service in Jeju Island. You can have indoor studio & outdoor photo shoots.
1,200USD per person(Couple price will be 2,400USD)
Professional photographer, Interpreter(English/Chinese), Helper, Studio&Outdoor Wedding photography, Hair&makeup, 3 Wedding gowns, 2 Tuxedos, 300~400 Original photo files(Jpeg), 25 Edited photo files(Jpeg), Premium album(12ⅹ16 inch 20pages), 25 photo print(4ⅹ6 inch), Luxury album case, Private transportation, Pick up&sending service(Jeju city area ONLY) and etc
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole itinerary.
- You can choose three different shooting spots in Jeju Island, East/West/South area, however, we strongly recommend you to choose the three spots through discussing with a professional photographer on the day of shooting.
Air ticket, Personal expense, Insurance, Meals, Entrance fees, Oversea delivery fees, Tip(recommended, not compulsory)
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city area will charge additional 60USD.
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Soft copies of original and edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
- Hotel/Airport Pick up
- Hair & Makeup
- Choose Gown & Tuxedo
- Studio Photography
- Choose 3 Spots
- Photo Shooting(3 Spots)
- End Photo Shooting
- Hotel/Airport Sending
LUXURY SILK HANBOK SET
Highest quality Korean Hanbok
Rental from Hanbok shop
Professional cinema shooting
Highlight 3~5 minutes
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Payment must be made before the tour date.
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays