Everland Tour & K-Culture Experience (Based on 2Pax)
Seoul, the great capital of Korea has many places to go and things to do. However, there is also a bunch of things to do in the cities near Seoul. Everland Tour & Korean Culture Experience show you around fun and unique experiences near Seoul. If you are looking for day tours near Seoul, No.1 Korea tour agency, CORE TRAVEL suggests you the best Everland Tour and Korean Culture Experience in very reasonable price!
Everland theme park tour, Kimchi making experience, Hanbok experience, etc
Tour Information / Details
Best way to enjoy Everland and Korean culture
※ Minimum 2persons
Hotel pick up&sending, Lunch, Transportation(Mini van or bus), English speaking tour guide, Entrance fees, Everland free pass ticket
Personal expenses, Dinner
Send us inquiry if you want to:
※ Book a hotel
※ Add more tourist attractions or performances
Tour course is subject to change according to the local circumstance.
- Hotel Pick up
- Kimchi Making Experience
- Hanbok Experience(Traditioanl Korean clothing)
- Everland Theme Park Tour
- Back to Seoul
1. The Schedule may be changed according to the local circumstances.
2. CORE TRAVEL can’t take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour. We strongly recommends that you take out some kind of travel insurance when you start travelling.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
1. As a deposit, 20% of the total cost must be paid within 7 days after you get a confirmation letter from CORE TRAVEL.
Payment details will be informed through our confirmation letter.
2. The remaining balance payment must be settled 10 days prior to tour departure date.
** If a full payment is not made before 10 days of departure date we will consider your reservation cancelled and deposit forfeited.
- The cancellation policy is as follows:
If the cancellation notice is received before
15days to 10days - 30% cancellation fee of the total amount. (70%refund)
10days to 5days - 50% cancellation fee of the total amount. (50% refund)
5days to 0day (departure date) - 100% charge for the cancellation of total amount(No refund)
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays