Family Snap Photography in Jeju Island (Group Price)
The best way to make your Jeju trip special with your family! Capture the moment, memory and Jeju Island’s blessed pure nature.
Professional photographer, Interpreter(English/Chinese), Photography(2Spots), 200~300 Original photo file(Jpeg), 25 Edited photo file(Jpeg), Private vehicle, Free pick up&sending service(Jeju city area ONLY) and etc
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole itinerary.
- You can choose two different shooting spots in Jeju Island, East/West/South area, however, we strongly recommend you to choose the three spots through discussing with a professional photographer on the day of shooting.
- Maximum 7pax
Air ticket, Personal expense, meals, dress, entrance fees
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city area will charge additional 60,000KRW.(Pay directly to translator in cash)
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
We are getting great reviews!
- Hotel/Airport Pick up(10:30am)
- Hair & Make up(Optional)
- Choose 2 Spots
- Photo Shooting
- End Photo Shooting
- Hotel/Airport Sending
HAIR & MAKE UP
$95 per person
Korean style make up
Professional make up artist
Professional hair dresser
Professional cinema shooting
Highlight 3~5 minutes
$49 per person
NANTA VIP seats
Traditional Korean beat
Running Time: 90mins
Time: 17:00, 20:00
$45 per person
Foot massage(60mins): 45USD
Body massage(70mins): Additional 20USD
Facial Treatment(60mins): Additional 10USD
Prenatal care(90min): Additional 30USD
※ Additional cost need to be paid directly to guide in cash, on tour date.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Payment must be made before the tour date.
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays