Korean Traditional House Wedding Ceremony with Photography
Hold actual traditional Korean wedding ceremony and snap photography at once! Highly recommended for those who want to celebrate a wedding anniversary or have a special event in Jeju island.
Traditional Wedding Ceremony(60mins), Officiator, Traditional wedding Hanbok, Ceremony assistant, Professional photographer, Translator, Snap photography, 200~300 Original photo file(Jpeg), 25Edited photo file(Jpeg), Pick up&sending service(Jeju city area ONLY) and etc
- Open actual Korea traditional wedding in Jeju islander’s house. (Jeju silk Hanbok master craftsman’s house)
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole event.
- You can invite your guests. (8~15 people will be good for this place)
- Please do not compare our product with others! We use the highest class of silk Hanbok and accessories which is made by a master craftsman. (One set of Hanbok is worth 10,000USD)
Air ticket, Personal expense, Insurance, Meals, Entrance fees
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city area will charge additional 60,000KRW. (Pay directly to a translator in cash)
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
We are getting great reviews!
- Hotel/Airport Pick up
- Move to Hanbok Gallery
- Hair & Make up(Optional)
- Wear Traditional Wedding Hanbok
- Traditional Wedding Ceremony with Photography
- Hotel/Airport Sending
COUPLE HAIR & MAKE UP
Korean style make up
Professional make up artist
Professional hair dresser
DRESS & TUXEDO
High quality Dress & Tuxedo
Rental from wedding shop
Professional cinema shooting
Highlight 3~5 minutes
SUNSET PHOTO SHOOTING
Photo shoot with beautiful sunset of Jeju island
Photo shooting time: 1.5hour
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Payment must be made before the tour date.
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays