The Namu Studio Premium Wedding Photography
Professional photographer, Interpreter(English/Chinese), Helper, Studio&Outdoor Wedding photography, Hair&makeup, 3 Wedding gowns, 1 Tuxedos, 350 Original photo file(Jpeg), 30 Edited photo file(Jpeg), 10 photo print(4ⅹ6 inch), 1 photo print(17ⅹ24 inch), Private transportation, Pick up&sending service(Jeju city area ONLY) and etc
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole itinerary.
- You can choose three different shooting spots in Jeju Island, East/West/South area, however, we strongly recommend you to choose the three spots through discussing with a professional photographer on the day of shooting.
Air ticket, Personal expense, Insurance, Meals, Entrance fees, Oversea delivery fees
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city area will charge additional 60USD.
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
- Hotel/Airport Pick up
- Hair & Makeup
- Choose Gown & Tuxedo
- Studio Photography
- Choose 3 Spots
- Photo Shooting(3 Spots)
- End Photo Shooting
- Hotel/Airport Sending
LUXURY SILK HANBOK SET
Highest quality Korean Hanbok
Rental from Hanbok shop
SUNSET PHOTO SHOOTING
Photo shoot with beautiful sunset of Jeju island
Photo shooting time: 1.5hour
You can choose one of the options below:
Moisturizing treatment with light therapy
Whitening treatment with light therapy
Cryocell treatment with light therapy
Glutathione skin whitening injection
※ All treatments will be done in authorized clinic
Foot massage(60mins): 45USD
Body massage(70mins): Additional 20USD
Facial Treatment(60mins): Additional 10USD
Prenatal care(90min): Additional 30USD
※ Additional cost needs to be paid directly to guide in cash, on tour date.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Payment must be made before the tour date.
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays