The Namu Studio Premium Wedding Photography
Core Travel has made an EXCLUSIVE partnership with ‘The Namu Studio‘. We guarantee the highest quality outdoor photography and service in Jeju Island.
Professional photographer, Interpreter(English/Chinese), Helper, Outdoor Wedding photography, Hair&makeup, 1 Wedding gowns, 1 Tuxedos, Original photo file(Jpeg), 30 Edited photo file(Jpeg), Private transportation, Pick up&sending service(Jeju city area ONLY) and etc
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole itinerary.
Air ticket, Personal expense, Insurance, Meals, Entrance fees, Oversea delivery fees
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city area will charge additional 60USD.
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
- Hotel/Airport Pick up
- Hair & Makeup
- Choose Gown & Tuxedo
- Choose 3 Spots
- Photo Shooting(3 Spots)
- End Photo Shooting
- Duty Free Sshop(Optional)
- Hotel/Airport Sending
LUXURY SILK HANBOK SET
Highest quality Korean Hanbok
Rental from Hanbok shop
SUNSET PHOTO SHOOTING
Photo shoot with beautiful sunset of Jeju island
Photo shooting time: 1.5hour
You can choose one of the options below:
Moisturizing treatment with light therapy
Whitening treatment with light therapy
Cryocell treatment with light therapy
Glutathione skin whitening injection
※ All treatments will be done in authorized clinic
Foot massage(60mins): 45USD
Body massage(70mins): Additional 20USD
Facial Treatment(60mins): Additional 10USD
Prenatal care(90min): Additional 30USD
※ Additional cost needs to be paid directly to guide in cash, on tour date.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Payment must be made before the tour date.
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays