Couple Snap Photography in Jeju Island
Best way to make your Jeju trip special with your beloved one! Capture the moment, memory and Jeju Island’s blessed pure nature.
- A minimum booking of 2 is required in this product.
- This product is not for wedding photography, not allowed to wear a wedding gown and tuxedo.
- 300USD per person(Couple price will be 600USD)
- Professional photographer,
- Private vehicle
- Photography(3 different spots)
- 300~400 Original photo file(Jpeg)
- 20 Edited photo file(Jpeg)
- Free pick up&sending service(Jeju city downtown area ONLY)
- Air ticket,
- Personal expense,
- Meals, dress
- Entrance fees
- Tip(recommended, not compulsory)
- Send us an inquiry if you want to:
– Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
– Apply for airport pick up service
– Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city downtown area will charge additional 60,000KRW.(Pay directly to the translator in cash)
- You can choose three different shooting spots in Jeju Island, East/West/South area, however, we strongly recommend you to choose the three spots through discussing with a professional photographer on the day of shooting.
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
We are getting great reviews!
- Hotel/Airport Pick up(10:30am)
- Hair & Make up(Optional)
- Choose 3 Spots
- Photo Shooting(3 Spots)
- End Photo Shooting
- Hotel/Airport Sending
HAIR & MAKE UP
Korean style make up
Professional make up artist
COUPLE HANBOK SET
High quality traditional Korean Hanbok
Rental from Hanbok shop
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Pay by credit card or wire transfer before tour date
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount and Bank/PayPal commission has been deducted.
- 10 days before: 100% refund
- 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays