Jeju Cruise Shore Excursion Private Tour

0 (No Review)
From: $440.00
0
(0 review)
Check
Duration

1 day

Tour Type

Daily Tour

Group Size

35 people

Languages

English

About this tour

Design your own Jeju island tour! Certified & fluent English/Chinese speaking guide will show you around the real Jeju island. Tour guide and a private vehicle will be ready only for your group reflecting your own tour schedule. If you do not really know about Jeju island, our professional local tour guide will help you arrange the itinerary on the day of the tour, in the morning. Through discussion with our guide, you can simply enjoy Jeju tour as you designed. This tour is highly recommendable for those who want to have a relaxed and high-quality tour with family, friends, colleagues, elderly, infants. As it’s a private tour, you do not need to worry about unwanted shopping, attraction and etc. This tour is available only when cruise ship anchors in Jeju Island.

NOTICE

  • This tour is available only when cruise ship anchors in Jeju Island.
  • You must input your port name(Jeju or Seogwipo)
  • Booking due: At least Book 3 days in advance
    ※Due to the high tourist influx on the day the cruise docks in Jeju Island, arranging guides and vehicles becomes challenging. We advise making reservations as early as possible.

PRICE

  • 1~5 Pax      (Mini Van)  : 440USD per group 
  • 6~14 Pax    (Mini Bus)  : 950USD per group
  • 15~35 Pax  (Bus)           : 1,400USD per group
  • Once you make a reservation, we will send a PayPal link for a 10% deposit. The remaining 90% balance can be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour.

TOUR TIME

  • Whole day(Maximum 9 hrs)
    ※ Tour time is subject to change according to the cruise schedule.

INCLUDED

  • Pick up & Sending at Jeju or Seogwipo international cruise terminal
  • Minivan(Rent-a-car, Group of 1-5 pax, English speaking driver-cum-guide)
  • Minibus(Group of 6-14 pax, Driver, English speaking guide)
  • Bus(Group of 15-40 pax, Driver, English speaking guide)

EXCLUDED

  • Tip(recommended, not compulsory)
  • Personal expenses
  • Meals

PICK UP LOCATION

  1. At Jeju International Cruise Terminal (Inside of terminal, don’t go outside)
    (Address: Imhang-ro, Geonip-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do)
  2. At Seogwipo International Cruise Terminal (Inside of terminal, don’t go outside)
    (Address: 2735 Gangjeong-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju-do)

※ Please write your cruise ship name, arrival/departure time, port name on the booking page.
※ Our guide will be holding a signboard with CORE TRAVEL on it.

VEHICLES

  • 1~5 Pax : Mini Van (Driver-cum-guide) – 440USD
  • 6~14 Pax : Mini Bus – 950USD
  • 16~35 Pax : Bus – 1,400USD

WHY CHOOSE CORE TRAVEL FOR YOUR JEJU VACATION?

 

  1. NO.1 TRAVEL AGENCY IN JEJU 
    Core Travel has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years. We offer a variety of tours that are perfect for any traveler, from small group tours to private tours.
  2. THE FIRST UNESCO HERITAGE-THEMED TOUR  
    We are the first travel agency that started a tour of Jeju UNESCO World Heritage Sites, so you can experience the best of what the island has to offer.
  3. COMPLETELY HASSLE-FREE 
    Starts and finishes the tour at your hotel or nearby. We’ll pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Jeju, so you don’t have to worry about transportation. We are the only travel agency with a pick-up/drop-off service at your hotel for foreigners.
  4. HONESTY AND HIGH QUALITY
    We are committed to providing honest and high-quality tour service. We do not take you to a shopping center unless you specifically ask for it.

TOUR SCHEDULE

  • Port/Hotel Pick up
  • Aewol Coastal Road
  • Osulloc
  • Jusangjeolli Cliff
  • Lunch
  • Cheonjeyeon Falls
  • Port/Hotel Sending

Feel free to customize your itinerary as you see fit; this is just a suggested plan for your convenience.

  • Port/Hotel Pick up
  • Women Diver’s Museum
  • Woljeongri Beach
  • Lunch
  • Sungsan Sunrise Peak
  • Women Diver Show
  • Port/Hotel Sending

Feel free to customize your itinerary as you see fit; this is just a suggested plan for your convenience.

PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY

※Once you make a reservation, we will send a PayPal link for a 10% deposit. The remaining 90% balance can be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour.

Payment methods: Paypal, Wechat pay, Wire transfer, Cash(10% deposit is needed)
Pay by credit card or wire transfer before the tour date
If you cancel the reservation, the tour fee will be refunded after a set amount and Bank/PayPal commission has been deducted.

  • 10 days before: 100% refund
  • 5~9 days before: 70% refund of the full amount
  • 2~4 days before: 50% refund of the full amount
  • 1 day before up to the day of: non-refundable

※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.

  • Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
  • Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays
Follow us on:

Durations

Fullday (+7hours)

Languages

English

Tour's Location

From: $440.00

Owner

Core Travel

Member Since 2016

Explore other options