Jeju Pre-Wedding Outdoor Photography
Pre-wedding photography is good for couples waiting for the upcoming wedding. You can get the privilege of reasonable price and quality photos.
750USD per person(Couple price will be 1,500USD)
Professional photographer, Interpreter(English/Chinese), Photography(3Spots), 400~500 Original photo file(Jpeg), 25 Edited photo file(Jpeg), Hair&Makeup, 1Dress, 1Mini dress, 1Tuxedo, Pick up&sending service(Jeju city downtown area ONLY) and etc
- Professional photographer and fluently speaking English/Chinese guide will help you during the whole itinerary.
- You can choose three different shooting spots in Jeju Island, East/West/South area, however, we strongly recommend you to choose the three spots through discussing with a professional photographer on the day of shooting.
Man Shoes, Personal expense, Insurance, Meals, Entrance fees, Tip(recommended, not compulsory)
Send us an inquiry if you want to:
※ Purchase domestic air ticket to Jeju
※ Apply for airport pick up service
※ Reserve hotels
- Pick up&sending service(Round) outside of Jeju city downtown area will charge additional 60,000KRW.(Pay directly to the translator in cash)
- Photo shooting plan is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as bad weather.
- Unless it is raining or windy severely, photo shooting will go on.
- Edited photos will be sent in 4 weeks.
- Photos can be uploaded on Core Travel’s website and SNS.
We are getting great reviews!
- Hotel/Airport Pick up
- Hair & Makeup
- Choose Gown & Tuxedo
- Choose 3 Spots
- Photo Shooting(3 Spots)
- End Photo Shooting
- Hotel/Airport Sending
Payment & Cancellation Policy
You can make a cash payment 125USD(=140,000KRW) when you meet our guide at the designated pickup point.
If you cancel the reservation, the penalty must be paid.
- 10 days before: 0% Penalty from the full amount
- 5~9 days before: 30% Penalty from the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% Penalty from the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: 100% Penalty from the full amount
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays