Jeju Small-Group UNESCO Day Tour - South Course
Jeju Small-Group UNESCO Day Tour – South side of Jeju island is for those who looking for Jeju’s UNESCO heritages, Great scenery, and No-shopping quality tour. The picturesque island of Jeju is a UNESCO–listed gem lying off the southern shores of South Korea. On this all-inclusive full-day UNESCO tour, experience the best of Jeju Island in one day with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown hotel included. Hike up Mt.Halla, reach sites of interest including Jusangjeolli cliff, Cheonjiyeon falls, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 15 people per group. This tour is available on Tue/Thur/Sat.
- This tour is available on Tue/Thur/Sat only.
- A minimum booking of 2 adults is required in this package.
– If you are a solo traveler, please contact us to check the availability.
- Pick up service is available only within Jeju city downtown area.
- You must input your hotel name and address on the booking page.
- This is not a private tour, you will be mixed with other people.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Entrance ticket fees are not refundable even if you don’t enter.
- No shopping/optional tour/hidden cost with this tour.
Tour course is subject to change according to the local circumstance such as seasonal event/weather/road condition/etc.
- 125USD(=140,000KRW) per person/adult
- 0~24 months infant: Free
- 24months ~ 18years: 110USD(=125,000KRW)
- Make a cash payment directly to the guide on the tour day, before the tour starts.
- 9:00 or 9:30~18:00
- Available from Monday to Saturday
- Individual pick up & Sending at your hotel
- Minivan+Driver-cum-English speaking guide(Rented mini van, Group of 2-7)
- Minibus+Driver+English speaking guide(Group of 8-15)
- English speaking driving guide
- Entrance fee
- Tip(recommended, not compulsory)
- Personal expenses
Pick up Time
- Between 09:00~09:30 AM
- Specific pick up time will be informed before the tour.
- Please wait for us 5mins before the meeting time, in the hotel lobby area.
Pick up Location
- At your hotel lobby(Jeju city downtown area only)
- Individual Pick up service is available only within Jeju city downtown area.
- If you are staying out of Jeju city downtown area, you must come to ☞ Core Travel’s office 1st floor by 9 AM.
- Jeju Daily UNESCO Tour(Tue/Thur/Sat) – South side of Jeju Island
1. Individual pick up service at your hotel2. Mysterious Road3. Mt.Halla(UNESCO) Eoseungsaengak Trail4. 1100 Altitude Wetland on Hallasan Mt. National Park3-1, 4-1. Camellia Hill (on rainy or snowy day)5. Lunch6. Jusangjeolli Cliff7. Yakchoensa Temple8. Cheonjiyeon Falls (UNESCO)9. Organic Green Tea Farm10. Individual sending service to your hotel
Begin your day with an individual pick up service between 9:00~9:30am, at your hotel lobby in Jeju city downtown area. Your exact pick up time will be informed before the tour date.
※ If you are staying out of Jeju city downtown area, you must come to Core Travel‘s office by 9 am to join the tour.
There’s a hundred-meter section on 1100 Road where things roll upward. This road became known to the world in 1981 when a couple on honeymoon got out of their car for photo taking while placing their car gears in neutral and witnessed it rolling upward. This road actually has 3-degree downward slant but the surrounding terrain makes it look like an upward slant.
60mins Trekking – Hallasan Mountain stands proudly at the center of Jeju Island and is perhaps the island’s most memorable landmarks. Also called Mt. Yeongjusan, meaning “mountain high enough to pull the galaxy,” Hallasan Mountain is widely known by scientists for its geological value. It was designated as the national park in 1970, UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 2002, UNESCO World Heritage in 2007, UNESCO Geopark in 2010.
Eoseungsaengak rises 1,169m above sea level. It takes approximately 30 minutes to climb to the top along its 1.3 km long trail.
You can enjoy the amazing view of Jeju city on the front side and Submit of Mt.Halla at the behind.
※ When the road is closed due to heavy rain, heavy snow or icy road, it will be replaced by visiting Camellia Hill.
The 1100 Altitude Wetland is a remarkable place to view the diversity of plant and animal species which inhabit the wetlands of the Jeju, which was included on Ramsar List in 2009.
A mountainous wetland consisting of a number of unique freshwater marshes and pools, situated on Jeju Island. As the name suggests, the site is located at 1100m asl within the Mt Halla World Heritage site. The wetland is in an area of low gradient enabling the capture and retention of freshwater, to form small permanent lakes and peat bogs that support diverse floristic assemblages and significant endemism.
※ When the road is closed due to heavy rain, heavy snow or icy road, it will be replaced by visiting Jeju Camellia Hill.
Camellia Hill is a camellia arboretum that was created on a 172,000 square meter plot of land in Sangchang-ri, Andeok-myeon, Jeju-do. The arboretum is home to 6,000 camellia trees of 500 different species including species that are known to produce the world’s largest and earliest blossoms. In addition to camellia trees, the arboretum also boasts palm trees, wildflowers, and other plants as well as a sprawling grass plaza and an ecological pond.
– Jeju Local Noodle
Following the farm road about 600m to the southwest from Daepo-dong, at the end of the pine tree forest is a cliff. At the base of this cliff is the Jisatgae Coast along with the imposing stone pillars. Jusangjeolli is stone pillars piled up along the coast and is a designated cultural monument of Jeju Island. Jusangjeolli Cliff was formed when the lava from Hallasan Mountain erupted into the sea of Jungmun. They are rock pillars shaped like cubes or hexagons of various sizes and almost seem as if stonemasons had carved them out. The administration of the district named them ‘Jisatgae Rocks’ from their old name ‘Jisatgae’. The 20m cliff makes it a popular spot for high tide and sea angling. The waves of the high tide crashing into the side of the cliff provide a breathtaking view of the ocean surrounding the pillars.The architectural style of Yakcheonsa Temple is reminiscent of that of Buddhist temples of the early Joseon Dynasty. Measuring an impressive 30m high and spanning a total area of 3,305 meters squared, it is the largest temple in the East. Upon entering Yakcheonsa Temple, guests will be greeted by a 5m-tall statue of Vairocana, the tallest of such statues in Korea, on a 4m high pedestal. The walls on both the right and left have been sculpted into large altar portraits of Buddha and in front of the Dharma Hall is a giant Buddhist temple bell, weighing 18 tons. Beloved for its size and grandeur, the temple consists of the main temple (2,652 meters squared) and a 3-story residential structure for the Buddhist monks.The water at Cheonjiyeon Falls, meaning “sky connected with land,” appears to fall from the heavens, giving the falls its name. Apart from the wild Dampalsu trees, designated as Natural Monument No. 163, the wooded area also contains a great variety of rare plants such as brambles, Songyeopnan as well as Gusiljappam trees, Sanyuja trees (Chinese lemon trees), and camellias which all make up a forest specified as Natural Monument No. 379. Take a walk along the subtropical path towards the Cheonjiyeon Falls for a kilometer and you will be able to hear the magnificent sound of the water falling. The waterfall is 22m high, 12m wide and 20m in depth. The clear and deep water of Cheonjiyeon Falls is designated as Natural Monument No. 27 and is renowned as a habitat for Mutae eels (Natural Monument No. 258).Seogwi Dawon, located at the foot of Mt. Halla, is a place built by an old couple who are dedicated to protecting and preserving Jeju’s tea culture. The farm owner is producing only the quality green teas.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
You can make a cash payment 125USD(=140,000KRW) when you meet our guide at the designated pickup point.
If you cancel the reservation, the penalty must be paid.
- 10 days before: 0% Penalty from the full amount
- 5~9 days before: 30% Penalty from the full amount
- 2~4 days before: 50% Penalty from the full amount
- 1 day before up to the day of: 100% Penalty from the full amount
※ Please request changes or refunds during business hours.
- Business hours: weekday (Mon-Fri) 09:00~18:00 [Korean time (UTC+9)]
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Korean National holidays